Monday 15 August 2011

I already got the Balls, so I guess a Strap-on will do?


I was staring blankly into this computer for hours thinking about what to write.




Then I decided to eat a peanut butter sandwich.




Then foreplay came in.




Actually, I'm lying.



Kinky stuff came in my mind.



Bondage? Domination? Submission? (mma?) Foot fetish? Pegging? Public exhibition? Cross-dressing?




And suddenly, I got a go signal that I can WRITE about anything including GAY SEX.



But I'll leave the gay sex topic alone for now.




As a virgin, with no experience whatsoever in almost everything, (never dated, never flirted <i guess?>,
never kissed, never held hands, never ….. lived?) I really don't have that MUCH fetishes or preferences when it comes to having sex that I would really get out of my way just for me to have it. First of all, when I would get the chance to fuck, I don't really think that during the first time, THE FIRST TIME ONLY, that I would be in the position to be goddamn picky about how we're gonna do it.



I think being adventurous in having sex is a good thing. As long as there are no serious injuries or blood involved during or right after the act. Only two (or more) satisfied people.


Blindfolding, being tied up or tying up your partner, using dildos and what-not. These things are supposed to make things more exciting and enjoyable.



Honestly, I would like to have a partner who is adventurous.



Or a bit submissive maybe.


Well, how many times do you hear a man say "I want you to violate me"??!



You, have you heard your man say that? I mean most women are submissive, so I'm guessing this doesn't happen a lot. Also, it's innate for men to be 'in control' in bed. Unless probably they're drunk like really really like almost-dead drunk.


I probably just have a dominating vibe. Or whatever.



So let's say I do get adventurous. I think the mildest that I could try is probably the whole blindold and tying up. The harshest that I could get would probably be asking my partner to BEND OVER.


To stretch.


No! Of course not to stretch! It's for pegging!



For those who aren't familiar about pegging (wow a virgin saying this line haha), it's when a woman puts on a strap-on dildo and performs AUTOFELLATIO.


Nah, of course fucks his partner in the ass.



And why, of all fetishes or fantasies or whatever did I choose pegging?


Fist of all (ok I am not into FISTING, it's FIRST), like what most people think, I am not sexually confused. I like men (so much actually), so keep them cumming. :P



Another is the fact that with pegging, you get to hit the real G-SPOT of guys, which is the prostate gland. Receptive anal intercourse is one, if not the best way, to make a man reach orgasm by prostate stimulation. This happens because the prostate gland lies directly anterior or right infront of the rectum. Men can even enjoy it more by simultaneously getting fucked in the ass and masturbating. Some even find more enjoyable because according to them, their dicks get rock hard. Some men even want a dildo inside their anus while fucking their partner because of this effect.


Though most straight men turn down this idea because it is basically ass-fucking and that's pretty much how gay men do it and they don't want to get confused with that, some men AND women as well, find the whole role reversal of the usual dominant guy-submissive girl a very erotic experience.


Not to worry girls that you may not reach orgasm, there are double ended dildos or some vibrator that maybe placed between your clitoris and the dildo. There really is a wide variety. You just have to look around.


Positions are pretty much the same when it comes to pegging. For couples who might wanna try this, you have to keep in mind the location of the prostate so you know where to hit. Like I said, it is located anterior or infront to the rectum, so in my opinion missionary would be the best position for this. Plus you get to see your guy's priceless facial expressions. Hehehe...


Then again, not all men would be happy to be a bend-over boyfriend. Not all are comfortable or adventurous enough for the role reversal and not all will have a fairy tale first anal fuck.



Pegging is basically like taking it to the next level.


If you're not ready for it, don't even try.





How can I even talking about taking it to the next level when I haven't even reached the first?

No comments:

Post a Comment